jueves, 17 de junio de 2021

POST 6

 
Hello everyone! Today I am going to tell you about my academic dreams. Will be a little difficult... because the truth is that nowadays most of my dreams revolve around the end of this pandemic...but well, dreaming doesn't cost anything they say out there, so let's do it.

To begin with... I would like to do some postgraduate studies in another country, not undervaluing what Chile offers me, but more than anything for the sake of living somewhere else, hopefully completely different, I would like the full experience of learning, which for me is not reduced to going to a class. Secondly, about the topic that I would like to address, there are several topics that interest me, but I think it would be interesting something related to feminist studies or globalization as a cultural phenomenon. Thirdly, following the "dream" game that we are playing in this post, I would like to study with a scholarship and all expenses paid.  If it is not too much to ask, of course. 

That's the dream. 🍄🍄



1 comentario:

  1. Hi! it costs nothing to dream so I hope one day you will be able to achieve your goal. I am also interested in feminism topics! I hope we can learn more about that in the future

    ResponderEliminar

POST 7

 As an anthropology student, I believe that my specialty can have an impact as long as it is linked to the environment, because many times w...