jueves, 3 de junio de 2021

POST 5


He is one of the greatest musicians of our time, Luis Alberto Spinetta, or simply "El Flaco". Born in January 1950 in Buenos Aires, he was a famous musician, poet and composer.  

Although I knew about him since I was a child because of famous songs like "Muchacha Ojos de Papel" or "Seguir Viviendo sin tu Amor", it was only in my last years at school that I was introduced to his long artistic career in eternal bands like Pescado Rabioso, Almendra, Invisible...  

I like it because of the beauty of its music, with crazy chords that could only have come from the imagination of El Flaco. On the other hand, the lyrics of his songs are full of poetry and often keep hidden messages, which served him to express himself even in times of the Argentine dictatorship. 

And well, he has a lot of spectacular songs, so I couldn't say a favorite one, but I can tell you that the last song I learned on guitar was "Canción para los días de la vida".🍄🍄🍄 Sadly El Flaco died in February 2012.



1 comentario:

  1. I agree with you. I think Spinetta was a great exponent of Argentine rock and my favorite Spinetta song is "Barro Tal Vez", I find that his lyrics are poetry.

    ResponderEliminar

POST 7

 As an anthropology student, I believe that my specialty can have an impact as long as it is linked to the environment, because many times w...