As an anthropology student, I believe that my specialty can have an impact as long as it is linked to the environment, because many times we are left with issues that are interesting for the academy but not necessary to meet the needs of the community. In that sense, if we work in connection with the community we can generate information that can be used for the creation of public policies that directly benefit people.
In this way, I see myself in the future working directly with communities, studying their realities regarding, for example, violence against women. I can help with my knowledge in understanding the context of how this situation occurs, and indicating measures that could be taken to provide a solution. Also, for a greater impact on the community, it is necessary to work with other disciplines to overcome or advance in structural problems such as violence against women.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario