Hello everyone!🌿🌼🌼
Maybe in this post people are expecting a good history of why I choose my career. But the truth is that there's not a good or long story about it, I just followed a "feeling". And even I don't know if I'm in the correct site now, but I´m cool thinking that I like what I'm studying and in the future I'm going to be avable to help people.
Antropology it's a beautiful career but also it's a very wide one, because at the end of the day you study human and his culture. At this point there are many tools that are necessary for a good work. Communication with the comunitys or people with you work with it really important in my career, because when you want to study your "object" is not something, it's someone, a person, so you need to be respectful and kind all time, and lisening what they want and need.
I have many ideas of other usseful tools for my career, but I know that all that tools only matters to me when I'm avaible to help someone and don't expect anythig back, just money for living. To me is important use your knowledge at service of the things that you believe. That's the point for me.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario